Tomorrow morning (Wednesday, Oct. 30), SDG&E will open seven Community Resource Centers and two Community Information Centers to support residents who are expected to be affected by Public Safety Power Shutoffs.
Community Resource Centers: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
These facilities will provide ice, water, snacks, and up-to-date information. With the exception of the Julian location which has a well with plenty of water, all the Community Resource Centers will have a water truck for livestock. Residents need to bring a vessel to transport water for their animals.
- Descanso Branch Library: 9545 River Dr, Descanso, CA 91916
- Whispering Winds Catholic Camp: 17606 Harrison Park Road, Julian, CA 92036
- Potrero Community Center: 24550 Hwy 94, Potrero, CA 91963
- Pine Valley Improvement Club: 28890 Old Highway 80, Pine Valley, CA 91962
- Dulzura Community Center: 1136 Community Building Road, Dulzura, CA 91917
- Warner Springs Resource Center: 30950 CA-79, Warner Springs, CA 92086
- Lake Morena Community Church: 29765 Oak Drive, Campo, CA 91906
Community Information Centers: 9:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
These facilities will offer up-to-date information.
- Ramona Branch Library, 1275 Main Street, Ramona, CA 92065
- Valley Center Branch Library, 29200 Cole Grade Road, Valley, Center CA 92082
For the last information on power outages and restoration, please visit sdge.com/outagemap.